2.02.2008

Hangover Cure Pt.1



So I had heard a lot about what the real hangover cures are. Barring pure saline taken interveniously, I had heard that pedialyte was like a gatorade concentrate for hydration. So I bit the bullet and bought some, it's expensive about $10 for 750ml.

So here was my first attempt at the ultimate cure.

250ml of pedialyte
1 pint of water
2 cups of coffee
and here's the kicker... a mini V8!

Ok, I'm not going to lie the V8 was a little tough to get down. I should also say that my hangover wasn't too bad, mild headache.

I found after an elapsed time of about 30 minutes, I did feel better. On my next round I'm going to less coffee, more water, and dilute the pedialyte (it's very sweet), and a possibly a couple of vitamin C's.

It's a good cure, but the best is still out there 6.8 out 10

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

12:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home